- You will complete all the lessons
- You will have a paper notebook where you take notes while reading, watching videos, and working on assignments
- You will spend time troubleshooting problems prior to contacting me for help
- You will complete the Units over the entire time allotted and not try to cram them in the day before the end of a quarter
- You will read all assigned reading material, watch all assigned videos and take actual notes on paper for all readings and videos! (There, I've said it twice so you should probably do it!)
- Every time you write a program you comment your code. If you're code is not commented appropriately I will not evaluate it!
- Before asking me to assess you on a Unit you have gone through the Schoology Quizzes for that unit.
Online Log -
- At least once a week you must update your log. Updates must include:
- Tasks/Units completed
- Problems encountered and any solutions to those problems
- Logs should also periodically include:
- Code snipits you've been working on
- Pictures/Videos of your work, whether on the computer screen or in the physical world (I have a camera available in the room)
- As far as I'm concerned if you didn't log it you didn't do it.
- At the conclusion of a Unit you will have specific requirements for the log post for that day. You must title these Appropriately, something like "Assignment 1.1"